Monday, June 27, 2011

 This is our hike at Eaton Canyon in Pasadena, about an hour from Westminster.  My friend Phuong told me about a waterfall at the end of this hike and immediately I planned a day to check it out. Me, Jenny, and Tommy started at half an hour past noon and not until two and a half long exhausting hours under the summer sun did we caught sight of the falls. We planned on packing Banh Mi but only remember we had forgotten about it when we were already on the freeway. So when we got to the end of the hike everyone was starving. People were eating under the shade of trees next to the waterfall. We had no food nor water. Luckily the hike back steeped downward so it was less work.  All in all, it is a great hiking location and the waterfall is beautiful.  Next time, I will plan a hike at dawn and definitely prepare food and water. Thanks Phuong for telling me about this place! :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment