Wednesday, June 8, 2011

 Great post from Joann's Blog
  http://lovefashionlivelife.blogspot.com/

happy birthday to an amazing woman who had it all.. a list of my favorite quotes from Marilyn Monroe:

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

"If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty."

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone."

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."

No comments:

Post a Comment